Law changes from January 2022
There are a considerable number of changes in legislation coming into effect this 2022, including a major addition to the Highway Code all drivers must be aware of
With these adjustments targeting a safer driving environment, it’s safe to say that they will have future impacts on the road. So this knowledge begs the question - what are the major changes in store for motorists this year?
Some of the new laws inlcude:
- Road user priority in the Highway Code
- Tougher laws on mobile phone use
- Local councils enforcing traffic violations
- Mandatory speed limiters
- No parking on pavements
- New homes to have EV charge points
- Vehicle excise duty increase
Read more here.