This policy was last updated: May 2018
We hope you will enjoy using the Reflex Vehicle Hire website (“website”), and we want to make sure your experience is as safe and useful as possible. Here you can find out how our website works, what data we collect from you, how we use it, conditions where we may disclose this data to others and how we keep it secure. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
Personal information that we collect, why we collect it and how we use it.
The personal information we collect and hold about you includes:
- name, address and other contact details;
- the information included in any documents you send to us (such as identification documents), or any online services to which you subscribe;
- information you complete in relation to customer satisfaction surveys;
- your occupation or the nature of your business (if applicable);
- details about the vehicle to be hired or purchased;
- information obtained by credit reference agencies;
- details about your marketing preferences;
- payment/ financial information; and
- any other personal information about you we collect, use or process in the course of our business
We may use any personal information provided by you for the purposes of:
- the fulfillment of contractual obligations
- managing our business
- customization of the website
- the processing of any requests for information or advice
- complying with legal and regulatory obligations and best practice
- fulfilling our insurance policy requirements
- quality assessments and evaluation
It is your choice whether you receive information such as marketing from us and you can select this by ticking the relevant boxes on the form where we collect your information. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information, please send a written request to email@example.com. Also, all our email marketing correspondence gives you the option to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails. Please note that you will still receive emails directly related to an enquiry you have submitted via our contact form.
If you have opted-in to receive marketing material from us, we will use your name and email address to send out this information.
Access to Your Information
You may request, at any time, a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, at no cost. Should you wish to access or update the personal information that we hold, please contact us by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to have the information the Company holds on your person removed, please request this in writing to email@example.com. As long as your information is not pertinent to the completion of a contract or required for any legal reason it will be removed.
If you are concerned that we are not using your information in accordance with the law or are not satisfied with our response to a request made above, then you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorized access.
Data Storage and Use of Data Outside of the European Economic Area
We store your data on secure servers inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances: