Our modular suite of safety services reduces risk
Safety as standard
Reflex Vehicle Hire has developed a unique suite of safety services under the Driive with Reflex brand to protect vans and drivers as part of our ‘Safety as Standard’ promise.
This enhanced level of service for our customers provides an industry-first modular safety programme with a variety of standard and optional features that can offer unparalleled levels of insight and risk management in the sector.
This reduces running costs, downtime and disruption for our customers.
Driive with Reflex offers a range of standard and optional services including:
• Vans are speed restricted as standard
• Vehicle tracking and dashcams with automated incident reporting
• Telematics monitoring and data analysis service with live driver intervention
• Distraction and tiredness monitoring system
• In-cab tyre pressure monitoring
• Driver safety app including daily walkaround checks
• Driver profiling services, including our Welfare of Reflex Drivers (WORD) service
• Driver ID service offering fob-based identification to operate vehicles
For more information, please contact us.
Driive with Reflex is our award-winning modular safety service that keeps drivers and vehicles safe. Our unique portfolio of insight and risk management services reduces risk and costs for our customers.
Telematics monitoring and intervention for enhanced insights and safety
Vehicle tracking to manage your fleet
Dashcams to give you on-road insights
Tracking and dash cam combined with the ability to run up to 4 cameras
Distraction and tiredness monitoring to protect drivers
Driver profiling services to assess training needs
Additional products to enhance your fleet safety
Why choose Reflex?
Flexible vehicle hire
Modern, reliable, efficient fleet
Electric vehicle expertise
Award-winning customer service
Bespoke vehicle specification
A fair approach to recharges
Vehicle tracking and cameras as standard
Speed limiters standard on commercial vehicles
Unique driver support services
24/7/365 breakdown recovery