World EV Day celebrates sustainable emobility
The global movement driving the change to the transport landscape
World EV Day is the national driver of sustainability, shifting businesses and consumers to a world of electric.
The global movement aims to encourage everyone to get involved and make the transition to a greener future in order to tackle climate change.
As most are now aware, here in the UK, the government have set out a roadmap with a 2030 deadline for the ban on new diesel and petrol vans and cars. This target has created a real buzz in the EV landscape whilst prompting businesses and consumers to really think about the next steps in their transport journey.
The cut-off date has triggered a huge response in the fleet industry, seeing organisations provide resources, training, funding and policies in order to meet the end goal of cleaner air, low emissions and a sustainable future.
As a fleet provider and mobility partner, Reflex are doing their bit to ensure customers are on the right path with their EV strategies.
As a trusted supplier, some of the steps we are taking include:
- Offering fleet managers and drivers first-hand experience with new vehicle technology through the Reflex Renewable Drive Programme, you can take a read of a few here Vehicle Trials
- Staff members have undertaken EV training with industry-recognised professionals BVRLA to offer technical operational support to our clients
- Implementing a staff hybrid and electric car policy to cut emissions whenever the Reflex team travel, whilst also encouraging car-sharing to further slash co2 levels
- Working alongside customers in partnership to kit out our depot with new electric charging points on site
- Providing resources and support on our website to help newbies to the electric world through our Electric Vehicle Guide and Plugging in an electric car or van
- Producing a working EV model allowing us to audit customers fleets and offer a suitable electric replacement
Speak to Reflex today to understand better how we can help your fleet meet the goal of decarbonisation.